Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Shakespeare - Biography
Chronology of Play
- Click for character pages
A Midsummer Nights Dream Play
Review of the Play
- Problem Page
- How to use Wikispaces. These video tutorials are short and very good.
Ad Free Wikis
- Go to this page to find out how to get your own wiki.
- It's playtime!
Table of Contents
AVATARS - IMPORTANT NOTE
"Midsummer Nights Dream" page, and as you'll see, it's filling up fast!
Not Miss Duffy!
There is a '
' so you can try adding/editing a page (you'll find the direct link in the NavBar at the side of the page). Don't worry if you make a mess of it! The whole point is for you to find out what you can and can't do with a wiki... and before long, I think you'll be setting them up quite happily for yourselves!
Most of the fun at the moment is taking place in the game of
King Of The Hill
which is under way on the
page. Feel free to join in and see how long you can stay at the top...
If you have any questions, click on the 'discussion' tab at the top of the page to post a new topic/question.
AVATARS - IMPORTANT NOTE
Please do NOT use a photograph of yourself if you are creating an avatar for discussions!
Hello everyone, glad that you decided to stop by. Have a good look round the site as there is alot of great work being done- even although we are only in early production. Don't be afraid to have your say either- write and post until your hearts are content. Have a go at the games on the chill page and generally get a feel for all this techno learning!!! Seriously though this will become what you guys make of it so I throw down the gauntlet... it is over to you...
The site is now live for everyone to see!
* Remember it is important that you DO NOT use your real name or post pictures of yourself on this site!
* Could everyone please note that as this site will soon be made public (IE. the whole world will be able to see it) I would appreciate it if all your posts and comments were written in proper English (as well as properly punctuated). Remember we have a certain dialect that not everyone may understand if we use phonetics and it will help your spelling!!!!
HELLO LEARNING FESTIVAL FROM A VERY FRUSTRATED MISS DUFFY WHO IS AT HOME WITH A SICK BABY. ENJOY THE PRESENTATION AND THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT USING WIKIS IN YOUR OWN CLASSROOM. I HAD A REALLY EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AND WILL BE WIKIING AGAIN AS SOON AS I RETURN. CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER CLASS WIKIS: THEMUSTREADS (s1reading project) and THEMELTINGPOT (S5 class wiki) SCOTWALL (s1 links with China project) BYE FOR NOW.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"